Ethereum's Internet of Blockchains
Ethereum is the blockchain development platform of choice, but it has limitations.
- Low Throughput
- Poor UX (gas, delayed PoW finality)
- No sovereignty (shared throughput/clogging risk, tech stack not customizable, governance dependence)
Many projects are exploring Ethereum-compatible blockchains as a way to mitigate these limitations while still leveraging Ethereum’s thriving ecosystem. However, there is no specialized framework to build such blockchains nor a protocol to connect them. This introduces significant development challenges and causes ecosystem fragmentation.
Mindchain – a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
- One-click deployment of preset blockchain networks
- Growing set of modules for developing custom networks
- Interoperability protocol for exchanging arbitrary messages with Ethereum and other blockchain networks
- Modular and optional “security as a service”
- Adaptor modules for enabling interoperability for existing blockchain networks
Mindchain combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains into an attractive feature set. Built by developers, for developers.